Today is a free download without charge Download

(EBM / Aggrotech / Dark Electro / Industrial) Freakangel - Дискография - 2009-2014, 13 релизов ,MP3, VBR 184-320 kbps

Reply to topic

Author
Omen ®

Longevity: 6 years 9 months

Торрент-статистика

Post 21-Feb-2015 06:01

[Quote]

Freakangel
Дискография

Жанр: EBM / Aggrotech / Dark Electro / Industrial
Страна: Estonia
Год издания: 2009-2014
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: VBR 180-320 kbps
Продолжительность: 13:11:57
Треклист:

2009 - Together Against It [Demo] - 320 kbps [Catalog#: No][04:42]

01. Together Against It

2010 - Digital Deviations - 320 kbps [Catalog#: No][01:09:57]

01. Under Code (Detroit Diesel Remix)
02. My Darling Bullet (Preemptive Strike 0.1 Remix)
03. God's Blind Game (ES23 Remix)
04. Price For All Of Us (FGFC820 Remix)
05. My Darling Bullet (Yade Remix)
06. God's Blind Game (Syndrome X/209 Remix)
07. My Darling Bullet (Mordacious Remix)
08. Crawling In The Dark (Say Just Words Remix)
09. Curse. Forgive. Kill. Cure. (Cedigest Remix)
10. Crawling In The Dark (La Magra Remix)
11. It's Not A Love Song (Studio-X Hard Dance Remix)
12. God's Blind Game (Neikka Rpm Remix)
13. Crawling In The Dark (Beati Mortui Remix)
14. Price For All Of Us (Menschdefekt Remix)
15. My Darling Bullet (Acylum Remix)
16. Under Code (r:NOIRE Remix)

2010 - The Faults Of Humanity - 320 kbps [Catalog#:AM 1149][42:19]

01. Frailty
02. Gods Blind Game
03. My Darling Bullet
04. Crawling In The Dark
05. The Last White Dance
06. Curse. Forgive. Kill. Cure.
07. Together Against It
08. It's Not A Lovesong
09. Price For All Of Us
10. Under Code
11. Finale

2010 - The Faults Of Humanity [Limited Edition][2CD] - 320 kbps [Catalog#:AM 2149DCD][01:46:07]

CD1 - The Faults Of Humanity

01. Frailty
02. Gods Blind Game
03. My Darling Bullet
04. Crawling In The Dark
05. The Last White Dance
07. Together Against It
08. It's Not A Lovesong
09. Price For All Of Us
10. Under Code
11. Finale

CD2 - Humanity By De-Fault

01. Together Against It (Psy'Aviah Rendition)
02. The Last White Dance (AD Inferna Remix)
03. Crawling In The Dark (C-Lekktor Remix)
04. My Darling Bullet (Angels On Acid Remix)
05. Together Against It (Shiv-R Remix)
06. The Last White Dance (Gothika Remix)
07. Crawling In The Dark (Dolls Of Pain Remix)
08. My Darling Bullet (Mommy Hurt My Head Remix)
09. Together Against It (The Twilight Garden Remix)
10. The Last White Dance (Centhron Remix)
11. Crawling In The Dark (Kant Kino Remix)
12. My Darling Bullet (2 Bullet Remix)
13. Together Against It (De-Source Remix)

2010 - The Faults Of Humanity[Japanese Limited Edition][2CD] - [VBR 184-320 kbps] [Catalog#:DWA 114][02:02:51]

CD1 - The Faults Of Humanity - [VBR 184-320 kbps]

01. Frailty
02. Gods Blind Game
03. My Darling Bullet
04. Crawling In The Dark
05. The Last White Dance
07. Together Against It
08. It's Not A Lovesong
09. Price For All Of Us
10. Under Code
11. Finale
12. It's Not A Love Song (Studio-X Hard Dance Remix)
13. Curse.Forgive.Kill.Cure (Cedigest Remix)
14. Price For All Of Us (FGFC820 Remix)
15. Under Code (Detroit Diesel Remix)

CD2 - The Deviations Of Divinity - [VBR 187-268 kbps]

01. My Darling Bullet (Preemptive Strike 0.1 Remix)
02. God's Blind Game (ES23 Remix)
03. Together Against It (Shiv-R Remix)
04. Price For All Of Us (Menschdefekt Remix)
05. My Darling Bullet (Yade Remix)
06. The Last White Dance (Gothika Remix)
07. Together Against It (De:source Remix)
08. God's Blind Game (Syndrome X/209 Remix)
09. My Darling Bullet (2 Bullet Remix)
10. Crawling In The Dark (La Magra Remix)
11. God's Blind Game (Neikka RPM Remix)
12. My Darling Bullet (Acylum Remix)
13. Crawling In The Dark (C-Lekktor Remix)

2012 - Used [Single] - 320 kbps [Catalog#:No][04:20]

01. Used

2012 - Let It All End - 320 kbps [Catalog#:AM 1179CD][41:32]

01. Erasing The Distance
02. I Am Not Yours
03. Parasite
04. Porcelain Doll
05. A Product Of Hate
06. Let It All End
07. Mutual Forms Of Bleeding
08. Disease
09. Used
10. We Only Live Once

LYRICS

1. ERASING THE DISTANCE
▪ Give me the chance to make you feel alive ▪ give me the chance to forget all your lies ▪ I have said it before in so many words ▪ even if you'll ignore me I'll be back for more ▪ ▪ Make your step ▪ forward forward ▪ erasing the distance ▪ make your step ▪ breaking through ▪ make your step ▪ forward forward ▪ erasing the distance ▪ make your step ▪ breaking through ▪ ▪ Why should we always act like we don’t give a fuck ▪ why do we always ignore what makes us so whole ▪ ▪ Give me the chance to make you breathe again ▪ give me the chance to forget all my pain ▪ 'cause it feels like I've been falling forever ▪ and today is the day when I will hit the ground ▪ ▪ Make your step ▪ forward forward ▪ erasing the distance ▪ make your step ▪ breaking through ▪ make your step ▪ forward forward ▪ erasing the distance ▪ make your step ▪ breaking through ▪ ▪ Why should we always act like we don’t give a fuck ▪ why do we always ignore what makes us so whole ▪ ▪ Erasing the distance ▪ erasing the distance ▪ erasing the distance ▪ erasing the distance ▪ ▪ Make your step ▪ forward forward ▪ erasing the distance ▪ make your step ▪ breaking through ▪ make your step ▪ forward forward ▪ erasing the distance ▪ make your step ▪ breaking through ▪ ▪ Why should we always act like we don’t give a fuck ▪ why do we always ignore what makes us so whole ▪ why ▪ why should we always act like we don’t give a fuck ▪ why do we always ignore what makes us so whole ▪ why ▪ ▪ ▪
2. I AM NOT YOURS
▪ I am not your fucking dog ▪ I am not a slave to your wishes ▪ look at me ▪ look in my eyes ▪ I am not the one to please you ▪ ▪ You are a whore ▪ you are a fucking whore ▪ you are a whore ▪ you are a fucking whore ▪ ▪ I am not your fucking dog ▪ I am not a slave to your wishes ▪ look at me ▪ look in my eyes ▪ I am not the one to please you ▪ you think I am weak ▪ as weak as you ▪ but you were always weaker ▪ forget the future ▪ erase the past ▪ every end is a new beginning ▪ ▪ Every end is a new beginning ▪ ▪ I am not your fucking dog ▪ I am not a slave to your wishes ▪ look at me ▪ look in my eyes ▪ I am not the one to please you ▪ ▪ You are a whore ▪ you are a fucking whore ▪ you are a whore ▪ you are a fucking whore ▪ ▪ I am not your fucking dog ▪ I am not a slave to your wishes ▪ look at me ▪ look in my eyes ▪ I am not the one to please you ▪ you think I am weak ▪ as weak as you ▪ but you were always weaker ▪ forget the future ▪ erase the past ▪ every end is a new beginning ▪ ▪ Every end is a new beginning ▪ ▪ How you fucking dare ▪ to cry ▪ how you fucking dare ▪ to fucking cry ▪ ▪ It was your choice ▪ shut the fuck up ▪ it is your life ▪ shut the fuck up ▪ ▪ How you fucking dare ▪ to cry ▪ how you fucking dare ▪ to fucking cry ▪ ▪ It was your choice ▪ shut the fuck up ▪ it is your life ▪ shut the fuck up ▪ ▪ Shut the fuck up ▪ ▪ ▪
3. PARASITE
▪ Your skin and lips ▪ desire in your eyes ▪ they all are made of sin ▪ the taste of fucking lies ▪ is in my mouth ▪ it's in my blood ▪ you are the Judas kiss ▪ right to my heart ▪ ▪ I'm yours you are mine ▪ I'm yours you are mine ▪ I'm yours you are mine ▪ I'm your victim you are mine ▪ ▪ Parasite ▪ parasite inside me ▪ parasite ▪ parasite inside ▪ parasite ▪ parasite inside me ▪ parasite ▪ parasite inside ▪ parasite ▪ parasite inside me ▪ parasite ▪ parasite inside ▪ parasite ▪ parasite inside me ▪ parasite ▪ parasite inside ▪ ▪ Your goddamned smile ▪ a weakness for my lonely soul ▪ emotions are destructive ▪ through love we feel the blade ▪ inside our wicked veins ▪ destroying is so easy ▪ but have we tried to build? ▪ ▪ I'm yours you are mine ▪ I'm yours you are mine ▪ I'm yours you are mine ▪ I'm your victim you are mine ▪ ▪ Parasite ▪ parasite inside me ▪ parasite ▪ parasite inside ▪ parasite ▪ parasite inside me ▪ parasite ▪ parasite inside ▪ parasite ▪ parasite inside me ▪ parasite ▪ parasite inside ▪ parasite ▪ parasite inside me ▪ parasite ▪ parasite inside ▪ ▪ Have we ever been true? ▪ no ▪ will we ever be free? ▪ no ▪ have we ever been true? ▪ no ▪ will we ever be free? ▪ no ▪ This is the end ▪ ▪ Parasite ▪ parasite inside me ▪ parasite ▪ parasite inside ▪ parasite ▪ parasite inside me ▪ parasite ▪ parasite inside ▪ parasite ▪ parasite inside me ▪ parasite ▪ parasite inside ▪ parasite ▪ parasite inside me ▪ parasite ▪ parasite inside ▪ parasite ▪ parasite inside me ▪ parasite ▪ parasite inside ▪ parasite ▪ parasite inside me ▪ parasite ▪ parasite inside ▪ parasite ▪ parasite inside me ▪ parasite ▪ parasite inside ▪ parasite ▪ parasite inside me ▪ parasite ▪ parasite inside ▪ ▪ ▪
4. PORCELAIN DOLL
▪ A violent love and a bleeding heart ▪ like a saint with arrows ▪ you've performed your shot ▪ ▪ Would You like to change your life for a dream ▪ to cover Your eyes from the things You have seen? ▪ to run from the feelings that are hunting You down? ▪ to forget and escape from this fucking ghost town! ▪ ▪ She was a doll made of porcelain ▪ as perfect as Monroe for Kennedy ▪ she was a queen raised to charm Your mind ▪ to fuck You up in no time ▪ she was a doll made of porcelain ▪ as perfect as Monroe for Kennedy ▪ she was a queen raised to charm Your mind ▪ to fuck You up in no time ▪ ▪ The smoke from the barrel where the bullet once was ▪ reflection of her face in the lonely raindrops ▪ ▪ Would You like to change your life for a dream ▪ to cover Your eyes from the things You have seen? ▪ to run from the feelings that are hunting You down? ▪ to forget and escape from this fucking ghost town! ▪ ▪ She was a doll made of porcelain ▪ as perfect as Monroe for Kennedy ▪ she was a queen raised to charm Your mind ▪ to fuck You up in no time ▪ she was a doll made of porcelain ▪ as perfect as Monroe for Kennedy ▪ she was a queen raised to charm Your mind ▪ to fuck You up in no time ▪ ▪ ▪
5. A PRODUCT OF HATE
▪ Prepare to get nothing for nothing ▪ prepare to be robbed to death ▪ you gave me a gun saying you're the victim ▪ with nothing left in this world to believe ▪ ▪ Destroy and terrorize ▪ offend and vandalize ▪ destroy and terrorize ▪ offend and vandalize ▪ ▪ We are driven by your hate ▪ we are a product of your fucking hate ▪ and this world was born to be burned ▪ to the fucking ground ▪ ▪ We are a product of your fucking hate ▪ we have been raised to be corporate slaves ▪ you gave us hate by hating us ▪ and now is our turn ▪ our turn ▪ we are a product of your fucking hate ▪ we have been raised to be corporate slaves ▪ you gave us hate by hating us ▪ and now is our turn ▪ burn motherfucker burn ▪ ▪ Society's weakness before the politics ▪ higher grounds of social fascism ▪ obsessed by christianity’s morals ▪ this world was born to be burned ▪ ▪ Destroy and terrorize ▪ offend and vandalize ▪ destroy and terrorize ▪ offend and vandalize ▪ ▪ We are a product of your fucking hate ▪ we have been raised to be corporate slaves ▪ you gave us hate by hating us ▪ and now is our turn ▪ our turn ▪ we are a product of your fucking hate ▪ we have been raised to be corporate slaves ▪ you gave us hate by hating us ▪ and now is our turn ▪ burn motherfucker ▪ we are a product of your fucking hate ▪ we have been raised to be corporate slaves ▪ you gave us hate by hating us ▪ and now is our turn ▪ our turn ▪ we are a product of your fucking hate ▪ we have been raised to be corporate slaves ▪ you gave us hate by hating us ▪ and now is our turn ▪ burn motherfucker burn ▪ ▪ ▪
6. LET IT ALL END
▪ Love and hate ▪ they are parasites ▪ no one thinks ▪ we just follow emotions ▪ ten tracks are more than enough to tell ▪ that we need to stop this ▪ ▪ Let it all end ▪ let it all end ▪ let it all end ▪ let it all end ▪ let it all end ▪ let it all end ▪ let it all end ▪ let it all end ▪ ▪ ▪
7. MUTUAL FORMS OF BLEEDING
▪ I will never leave this world ▪ as I am the one who lives inside your head ▪ can you make me wanna leave ▪ not now ▪ oh wait until I'll make you bleed ▪ ▪ You and I we are like black and white ▪ contrasting in all these fucking ways ▪ we are so perfect ▪ so sudden and sweet ▪ as the anguish of the warm cut ▪ ▪ I want you to want me ▪ as I am the one who doesn't give a fuck ▪ about what irritating ones might think ▪ for now we were born together to bleed ▪ ▪ You and I we are like black and white ▪ contrasting in all these fucking ways ▪ we are so perfect ▪ so sudden and sweet ▪ as the anguish of the warm cut ▪ you and I we are like black and white ▪ contrasting in all these fucking ways ▪ we are so perfect ▪ so sudden and sweet ▪ as the anguish of the warm cut ▪ ▪ I'm deep inside your veins ▪ I'm deep inside you ▪ I'm deep inside your veins ▪ I'm deep inside you ▪ I'm deep inside your veins ▪ I'm deep inside you ▪ I'm deep inside your veins ▪ I'm deep inside you ▪ ▪ You and I we are like black and white ▪ contrasting in all these fucking ways ▪ we are so perfect ▪ so sudden and sweet ▪ as the anguish of the warm cut ▪ you and I we are like black and white ▪ contrasting in all these fucking ways ▪ we are so perfect ▪ so sudden and sweet ▪ as the anguish of the warm cut ▪ ▪ ▪
8. DISEASE
▪ Our life is fading away ▪ we are like flowers in a sunless garden ▪ no love ▪ no pain ▪ we keep on drowning in this filth ▪ bring out the pain ▪ we are so lonely ▪ we're only humans ▪ it hurts so much ▪ losing the life that we have made ▪ ▪ Love equals disease ▪ love equals disease ▪ ▪ Will we spend our last days ▪ floating on the waves of malice ▪ distracted by noises ▪ of anger and hate ▪ we are blinded by fear ▪ our sand castles are falling ▪ we need to leave this place ▪ we will find a way out ▪ ▪ One look before we fall into dust ▪ one touch before our hearts will turn black ▪ one kiss before we shatter our hearts ▪ love is our disease ▪ one look before we fall into dust ▪ one touch before our hearts will turn black ▪ one kiss before we shatter our hearts ▪ love is our disease ▪ ▪ Love equals disease ▪ love equals disease ▪ ▪ One look before we fall into dust ▪ one touch before our hearts will turn black ▪ one kiss before we shatter our hearts ▪ love is our disease ▪ one look before we fall into dust ▪ one touch before our hearts will turn black ▪ one kiss before we shatter our hearts ▪ love is our disease ▪ one look before we fall into dust ▪ one touch before our hearts will turn black ▪ one kiss before we shatter our hearts ▪ love is our disease ▪ one look before we fall into dust ▪ one touch before our hearts will turn black ▪ one kiss before we shatter our hearts ▪ love is our disease ▪ ▪ ▪
9. USED
▪ You hold me deep under your skin ▪ you tease me allow me to breath in ▪ you want me to be like heroin ▪ as perfect as I could have ever been ▪ ▪ I can't take this anymore ▪ it's time to lose control ▪ drop down ▪ down ▪ your vicious smile ▪ shut up ▪ shut the fuck up ▪ I can' take this anymore ▪ it's time to lose control ▪ drop down ▪ down ▪ your vicious smile ▪ shut up ▪ shut the fuck up ▪ ▪ You hold me deep under your skin ▪ you tease me allow me to breath in ▪ you want me to be like heroin ▪ as perfect as I could have ever been ▪ ▪ I can' take this anymore ▪ it's time to lose control ▪ drop down ▪ down ▪ your vicious smile ▪ shut up ▪ shut the fuck up ▪ I can' take this anymore ▪ it's time to lose control ▪ drop down ▪ down ▪ your vicious smile ▪ shut up ▪ shut the fuck up ▪ ▪ You are using me ▪ You are fucking using me ▪ You are using me ▪ You are fucking using me ▪ so slowly ▪ ▪ I can't take this anymore ▪ it's time to lose control ▪ drop down ▪ down ▪ your vicious smile ▪ shut up ▪ shut the fuck up ▪ I can' take this anymore ▪ it's time to lose control ▪ drop down ▪ down ▪ your vicious smile ▪ shut up ▪ shut the fuck up ▪ I can' take this anymore ▪ it's time to lose control ▪ drop down ▪ down ▪ your vicious smile ▪ shut up ▪ shut the fuck up ▪ I can' take this anymore ▪ it's time to lose control ▪ drop down ▪ down ▪ your vicious smile ▪ shut up ▪ shut the fuck up ▪ ▪ You are using me ▪ You are fucking using me ▪ You are using me ▪ You are fucking using me ▪ so slowly ▪ ▪ ▪
10. WE ONLY LIVE ONCE
▪ We have wasted too much time in prayer ▪ living our lives and surrendering our hope ▪ ▪ No need to lose our hope ▪ no need to lose our fucking hope ▪ no need to lose our hope ▪ no need to lose our fucking hope ▪ ▪ Open your mind ▪ feel alive ▪ look at the world through your own eyes ▪ for the very first fucking time ▪ ▪ Are we still here? ▪ are we still breathing? ▪ we live one life ▪ we only live one life ▪ ▪ No need to lose our hope ▪ no need to lose our fucking hope ▪ no need to lose our hope ▪ no need to lose our fucking hope ▪ ▪ Live your life hard as we only live once ▪ ▪ Open your mind ▪ feel alive ▪ look at the world through your own eyes ▪ for the very first fucking time ▪ open your mind ▪ feel alive ▪ look at the world through your own eyes ▪ for the very first fucking time ▪ ▪ ▪

2012 - Let It All End [Limited Edition][2CD] - 320 kbps [Catalog#:AM 2179DCD][01:26:35]

CD 1 - 320 kbps

01. Erasing The Distance
02. I Am Not Yours
03. Parasite
04. Porcelain Doll
05. A Product Of Hate
06. Let It All End
07. Mutual Forms Of Bleeding
08. Disease
09. Used
10. We Only Live Once

CD 2 : Remixed

01. Erasing The Distance (XP8 Remix)
02. Parasite (Die Sektor Remix)
03. Used (Ambassador21 Remix)
04. Parasite (Halo In Reverse Remix)
05. Erasing The Distance (Elliott Berlin Remix)
06. I Am Not Yours (Distorted Memory Remix)
07. Parasite (Caustic Remix)
08. Used (Larva Remix)
09. Parasite (Ludovico Technique Remix)
10. Porcelain Doll (W.A.S.T.E. Remix)

2012 - Porcelain Doll [EP] - 192 kbps [Catalog#:AM 3049DJ][50:51]

01. Porcelain Doll (Album Version)
02. Porcelain Doll (Formalin Remix)
03. Porcelain Doll (Suicidal Romance Remix)
04. Porcelain Doll (Skyla Vertex Remix)
05. Porcelain Doll (3 Passengers Left Remix)
06. Porcelain Doll (Forgotten Sunrise Remix)
07. Porcelain Doll (Tesla Coil Remix)
08. Porcelain Doll (Incubite Remix)
09. Porcelain Doll (Freaky Mind Remix)
10. Porcelain Doll (Dawn Of Ashes Remix)
11. A Dozen New Scars

2013 - The Book Of Violence [Single] - 320 kbps [Catalog#: No][19:47]

01. The Book Of Violence
02. The Book Of Violence (Aesthetische Remix)
03. The Book Of Violence (Code 64 Remix)
04. The Book Of Violence (PsioniC Remix)

2013 - The Ones To Fall [2CD][Limited Edition] - 320 kbps [Catalog#:AM2189DCD][01:23:07]

CD 1

01. Falling Towards The End
02. The Ones To Fall
03. Suck The Poison In
04. Into The Fire (feat. Javi Ssagittar)
05. Queen Of Hearts
06. My Last Breath
07. With Me Against Me
08. The Book Of Violence
09. Release Your Anger (feat. Pete Crane)
10. The Anthem Of The Wretched

CD 2 [Bonus Disc]

01. The Book Of Violence (Cutoff:Sky remix)
02. The Ones To Fall (Cyferdyne remix)
03. Suck The Poison In (Chainreactor remix)
04. The Book Of Violence (Cygnosic remix)
05. The Ones To Fall (Aktivehate remix)
06. Suck The Poison In (Kuroshio remix)
07. The Book Of Violence (Nitronoise remix)
08. The Ones To Fall (Nano Infect remix)
09. Suck The Poison In (Wormz remix)
10. The Book Of Violence (Wynardtage remix)

2013 - The Ones To Fall [Bonus Tracks Version] - 320 kbps [Catalog#: No][02:06:04]

01. Falling Towards The End
02. The Ones To Fall
03. Suck The Poison In
04. Into The Fire (feat. Javi Ssagittar)
05. Queen Of Hearts
06. My Last Breath
07. With Me Against Me
08. The Book Of Violence
09. Release Your Anger (feat. Pete Crane)
10. The Anthem Of The Wretched
11. The Book Of Violence (Cutoff:Sky remix)
12. The Ones To Fall (Cyferdyne remix)
13. Suck The Poison In (Chainreactor remix)
14. The Book Of Violence (Cygnosic remix)
15. The Ones To Fall (Aktivehate remix)
16. Suck The Poison In (Kuroshio remix)
17. The Book Of Violence (Nitronoise remix)
18. The Ones To Fall (Nano Infect remix)
19. Suck The Poison In (Wormz remix)
20. The Book Of Violence (Wynardtage remix)
21. The Book Of Violence
22. The Book Of Violence (Aesthetische remix)
23. The Book Of Violence (Code 64 remix)
24. The Book Of Violence (Psionic remix)
25. Frailty ver. 2 (feat. Sylvicious)
26. My Darling Bullet (demo 2009)
27. Speed (Unreleased track 2009)
28. Creatures (Unreleased track 2009)
29. Sounds From The Underground (Unreleased track 2009)
30. Used (live 2013)

2014 - Into The Fire [EP] - 320 kbps [Catalog#: No][30:04]

01. Into the Fire
02. Queen of Hearts (BlackOPz Remix)
03. My Last Breath (Evestus Remix)
04. Queen of Hearts (Terrorkode Remix)
05. Into the Fire (Acoustic Cover by Hell Boulevard)
06. A Dozen New Scars (Live 2014)
07. Porcelain Doll (Live 2014)
Other forum [Profile] [PM]
Reply to topic

The time now is: Today 00:05